I provide weekly individual, marital and family therapy, as indicated. I also administer assessments for child and adult ADHD, as well vocational interest inventories.

There will be several forms which you can either print, fill out and bring to the first session; or can fill them out at the office before our first appointment. They are: a Therapy Contract, a Notice of Privacy Practices, and an Intake Form. If I will be treating anyone under eighteen, I will also need the Consent for Treatment of Minor form signed by parent or legal guardian.